Ozone (03) is formed by the combination of three oxygen atoms. An unstable gas with a strong and irritating odor (which explains its name), ozone is corrosive, a strong oxidant and very toxic. For all of these reasons it absolutely unsuitable to sustain life. Ozone is generally produced by generating high-power electrical discharges in air or in oxygen. Naturally found in the upper layers of the atmosphere, where it is formed by a photo-chemical reaction ozone serves as a shield which protects our plants from the sun's ultraviolet radiation.State-of-art research laboratory in our main facility is actively into various application of ozone technology, product innovation, design development and extensive testing. Our Research and Development team works extensively on ozone based technologies and comes up with leading edges products and solutions.
We have a vast experience in Plasma Science, High Voltage Engineering, Thermal Transfer Efficiencies, Mechanical CAD, PLC SW and Automation, Networking and Remote Monitoring
- Ozone is 51 per more powerful on bacterial cell walls than chlorine.
- Ozone kills bacteria 3100 times faster than chlorine.
- Ozone is the most powerful broad spectrum microbiological control agent available.
- Ozone eliminates the use of hot water and conventional sanitizer.
- Ozone virtually eliminates all chemical usage.
- Ozone is chemical-free, it produces No toxic by - products.
- Ozone has full FDA-approval for direct-food contact application.
- Ozone is clean and environment-friendly; its only by-product is oxygen.
- Ozone is extremely effective as a disinfectant at relatively low concentrations.
- Ozone is generated on site eliminating the transporting staring and handling of hazardous materials.
- Ozone is very inexpensive to produce and has an unlimited supply.
- Ozone is much safer for employees than any conventional chemicals.
- Ozone extends the shelf life of food products.
- Ozone permits recycling of wastewater.
- Ozone reduces Biological Oxygen Demand (8OD)